FRANCE ROC 1 Bourgogne - Burgundy
Jingo Wobbly Rock Climbing Guide
This title is the first in a series of 6 books, which include every non-alpine sport climb, across the whole of mainland France.
This region in central France is a rock climber's paradise. The limestone found in the soil, which allows fabulous vines to flourish, appears in a more challenging nature - as majestic cliffs, rising vertically above the vineyards. Granite spires and cliffs between the giant fir trees are there to be discovered in the Morvan National Park. The beautiful cliffs of the Saussois above the river Yonne are included, and also the spectacular Solutre & Vergisson near Macon. The area has a good climate for climbing all year round, making it an excellent holiday venue or stop off point en-route to the South or the Alps.
* 4200 climbing routes - all of the 50 climbing venues in Bourgogne
* Ultra modern graphics and photos of exceptional quality
* Colour coded to suit beginner to expert (green-blue-red-black)
* Ideal for the transition from indoor climbing to outdoor climbing
* Bi-lingual guidebook - English and French
Usually dispatched within 24 hrs. Free delivery to UK for orders £25 and over.
Cordee Code: CCE459
Author: David Atchison-Jones
No of Pages: 320
Page Size: 150 x 210 mm
ISBN 10: 1873665164
ISBN 13: 9781873665169
Publisher: Vision Poster Company
Published Date: March 2014
Edition: 1st, Mar 2014
Illustrations: Colour photo topos & colour photos